02-06 Acura RSX Type-S HPS 5.0 Brake Pads (Front and Rear)
2002-2006 Acura RSX Type-S Hawk HPS 5.0 Brake Pads | Front and Rear
The Hawk HPS pad has a new upgrade in town, the HPS 5.0 which takes one of the most popular brake pads for the general enthusiast and pumps up and refreshes it with even better performance, pad wear, rotor wear and is even more predictable and smooth. To put it simply this is a good choice if you loved the HPS pads. We put this kit together due to the fact that part #'s are hard to find and figure out and most places dont have the 02-06 Acura RSX Type-S Model properly listed. So we took the best all around street pads for our vehicles, got them a reall good price and free shipping and packaged them all togther in one easy to purchase place.
- Aggressive torque
- Great rotor & pad wear life
- Smooth & predictable control
- Designed to deliver high deceleration rates
- Consistent brake release characteristics for a smooth braking feel
- All Hawk Performance compounds are not compatible with carbon ceramic rotors. Hawk pads are designed to work with Iron/Metal rotors.
"The HAWK HPS 5.0 Pad for the Type-S is truly one of our highest recommendations for street pad as you can get. The at under $50 per corner w/ free shipping, its a solid buy" -- HARDmotion Team
Break-in Period: (Direct from Hawk)
1. To break in the new components, make 6 to 10 stops from approximately 30 to 35 MPH applying moderate pressure.
2. Make an additional 2 to 3 hard stops from approximately 40 to 45 MPH.
3. Do not drag brakes.
4. Allow 15 minutes for brake system to cool down.
5. Your brakes are now ready for use and can be driven normally.
Customers also viewed