Current Shipping Times
Hello Friends, Family and new Customers!
Due to Covid-19 & Combined stimulus checks / tax season, the industry as a whole has two new challenges to overcome.
1. Tax Season and Trillions of dollars worth of Stimulus checks combined have given the end user much more buying power than usual. This has increased purchases at all dealers and manufacturers beyond their typical supply. Thus demand is outweighing supply and manufacturers are trying their best to cope, which is causing delays and the need for pre-ordering to become more common right now.
2. Each item is different and we work hard to secure each item for you as quickly as possible, we have increased our inventory to "bridge the gap" between outages as much as possible.
3. We have also seen our own surge in orders and this is slowing things down, on top of having to check on orders continuously, manufacturers customer service are slower to respond to sometimes not at all. As well a lot of items are on backorder, so there are delays all together in shipping and customer service response times.
4. Backordering is becoming more common at this time. Some are short 7-14 days, some 30-60 days. We will be contacting you about your order and giving you the time frame and at which point you will confirm the pre-order if need be.
We are happy to continue to supply you with car parts as usual, but we ask for extreme patience and understanding as we try our best to overcome this new temporary challenge. Customer service is trying their best to field all incoming questions as there are now surges in "where is my order" emails and very understandably so. This however is absorbing our time to actually get the job done of delivery and securing your item.
5. Please keep in mind 7-60 days maybe the norm for deliveries at this time. The items listed on the page fluctuate daily, so we can not unlist items at this time as we dont know when they may come back. But we pledge to give you an updated timeframe that
You will find this to be the same at every other dealer, even if they do not clearly inform you of this beforehand.
We again ask for patience on this matter, we promise we will get you the part, please allow us to update you on the timeframe on your order.
Your Friends @ HARDmotion.com,