Kraftwerks 00-09 Honda S2000 Supercharger Kit - ap1 ap2
The 2000-2009 Honda S2000 Kraftwerks Supercharger kit equipped with the efficient C38-81 Rotrex Centrifugal Blower. This supercharger system when mated to the high-revving and efficient S2000 motor produces great gains, all while keeping cool and giving great drivability and reliability. The install is bolt-on ready and easy to do. Everything you need comes with the kit and the power output is great for street or track. Kraftwerk systems produce a more usable linear power that keeps traction and is more friendly to engine since there are less spikes in power. These systems also have self contained oiling systems and keep cooler than the standard supercharger turbocharger systems of today.
Kraftwerks has built these kits for each model/change of the s2000 so they all fit and work properly.
Like all Kraftwerks supercharger systems, the 2000-2009 S2000 supercharger system includes all the necessary brackets, electronics, and hardware for a simple bolt-on installation.
• 410whp / 280 lbs-ft Torque when paired With Skunk2 header and exhaust (AP2)
• 400whp / 260 lbs-ft Torque when paired With Skunk2 header and exhaust (AP1)
• Retain Factory A/C and Accessories
• Rotrex C38-81 Supercharger w/ 70 or 80mm Pulley Depending on application (11.2 psi)
• Grams Performance 1,000cc/min. High Impedance Fuel Injectors w/ Plug-and-Play Connectors
• Grams Performance 320lph High Flow Fuel Pump
• Engine Management and Upgraded 4 BAR MAP Sensor (Included in Optional Tuning Kit)
• Front Mount Intercooler (27 x 12 x 3 Inch)
• Aluminum Intercooler Piping
• Oil Cooler – for supercharger
• High-Quality CNC-machined Brackets, Idler Pulley, and Tensioner
• High-Quality Fasteners and Hardware
• Recirculating Bypass Valve
* Upgraded Clutch Recommended
00-03 Honda S2000
P/N: 150-05-2002 (w/o Tuning)
P/N: 150-05-2003 (w/ AEM V2)
04-05 Honda S2000
P/N: 150-05-2004 (w/o Tuning)
P/N: 150-05-2005 (w/ AEM V2)
06-09 Honda S2000
P/N: 150-05-2000 (w/o Tuning)
P/N: 150-05-2001 (w/ Flashpro)
Daily Driver = now daily track vehicle
Posted by S2K Kevin on Dec 12th 2016
I loved my car naturally aspirated, but I love my car even more now its boosted with the kraftwerks kit. Simple install, lots of power...what more do you need. So much more fun to drive for events. Time for new brakes.
- Kevin S2K