J35 Throttle Body & Adapter Kit for 8th Gen Civic
J35 Throttle Body Kit for the 06-11 Honda Civic Si / RBC Manifold
J35 Enlarged Throttle body & Adapter kit, this oversized throttle body kit from HARDmotion allows your 06-11 Honda Civic Si to easily and affordably upgrade the oem throttle body to a larger inlet. Thus allowing more air inside the motor more efficiently and youll gain throttle response and power along the way. This modification is especially good once the car has a modified intake as well as header and exhaust system. By removing the more restrictive stock throttle body and going with this unit, youll get better power and response. This item easily bolts-on and everything is included. No port matching necessary for the install since the size isnt surpassing the manifold inlet size. We then use a High Density Thermal gasket that is built to not only adapt the throttle body to your manifold, but also cut out the extra heat transfer from the throttle body to the manifold and vice a versa. This allows you to reduce some of the coolant and heat paths that can accumulate in the intake pathway (manifold / throttle body). It is also very durable and reusable making it a good purchase overall for anyone who doesnt want to worry about torn organic gaskets from Honda.
"Quick affordable gains to help take advantage of most full-bolt setups or roots based supercharged setups, install and go power and throttle response." -- HARDmotion
- More airflow than stock.
- OEM reliability (J35 Throttle Body)
- Better throttle response and horsepower.
- Special HARDmotion Thermal gasket helps reduce heat absorption into the manifold!
- Adapter & Gasket makes the j35 fit the rbc properly, guaranteed!
- Everything included for install, bolt-on and go! No cutting, no special tools needed.
HARDmotion Installation Instructions:
1.Installation is simple and straight forward. Simply remove the stock throttle body and coolant lines, may want to look into a throttle body coolant line bypass while doing this mod for further performance.
2.Next install the map sensor adapter onto the j35 reusing the stock map sensor o-ring. Then this is where you install the brake booster line onto the throttle body.
3. If your idle is bouncing up and down you may need to do an idle re-learn process its as follows.
Throttle Body Idle Re-Learn Procedure.
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable for 10 minutes.
2. Turn the car to the II position, wait 10 seconds.
3. Turn on the car and in neutral rev the motor to 3k rpm until the radiator fan comes on.
4. Now, let off the throttle and let the car idle for 10 minutes then shut off. Car should idle properly afterwards, may need to attempt this more than once to get it right.
FREE SHIPPING USA 48 STATES
Posted by Joshua Vang on Feb 24th 2018
EASY to install, and Best kit on the market. AND FAST SHIPPING!
Best kit out there.
Posted by Jeremy G on Aug 5th 2017
Everything you need, unlike other places, installed in minutes and off I went. Felt the power difference immediately.
Perfect kit, installs no problem.
Posted by James R on Jun 28th 2017
Super easy install, perfect kit, love my j35. Fast shipping too!