J35 Throttle Body & Adapter Kit for 8th Gen Civic
J35 Throttle Body Kit for the 06-11 Honda Civic Si / RBC Manifold
This oversized throttle body kit allows your 06-11 Honda Civic Si to easily and affordably upgrade the oem throttle body to a larger inlet. Thus allowing more air inside the motor more efficiently and youll gain throttle response and power along the way. This modification is especially good once the car has a modified intake as well as header exhaust system. By removing the restrictive stock throttle body and going with this unit, youll get better power and response. This item easily bolts-on and everything is included. No port matching necessary for the install.
- More airflow than stock.
- Better throttle response and horsepower.
- Special HARDmotion Thermal gasket helps reduce heat absorption into the manifold!
- Adapter / Gasket makes the j35 fit the rbc properly, guaranteed!
- Everything included for install, bolt-on and go!
HARDmotion Installation Instructions:
1.Installation is simple and straight forward. Simply remove the stock throttle body and coolant lines, may want to look into a throttle body coolant line bypass while doing this mod for further performance.
2.Next install the map sensor adapter onto the j35 reusing the stock map sensor o-ring. Then this is where you install the brake booster line onto the throttle body. 3. If your idle is bouncing up and down you may need to do an idle re-learn process its as follows.
Throttle Body Idle Re-Learn Procedure.
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable for 10 minutes.
2. Turn the car to the II position, wait 10 seconds.
3. Turn on the car and in neutral rev the motor to 3k rpm until the radiator fan comes on.
4. Now, let off the throttle and let the car idle for 10 minutes then shut off. Car should idle properly afterwards, may need to attempt this more than once to get it right.
FREE SHIPPING USA 48 STATE
Best kit out there.
Posted by Jeremy G on Aug 5th 2017
Everything you need, unlike other places, installed in minutes and off I went. Felt the power difference immediately.
Perfect kit, installs no problem.
Posted by James R on Jun 28th 2017
Super easy install, perfect kit, love my j35. Fast shipping too!