PRL Motorsports 2012-2015 Honda Civic Si Stage 2 Turbo Kit Intercooled
The 12-15 Honda Civic Si PRL Motorsports Stage 2 Turbo Kit. This intercooled step up from the entry level turbo is a class leading turbo-kit for the 9th Gen Civic Si has gained lots of attention recently due to the great build quality from PRL and proven track times. This turbo kit is almost very customizable, from the turbo to the injectors to the fuel pump, clutch, flywheel and beyond. This kit gives you all the options you need to execute nearly any power range you want. Easy to install, proper fitting parts, durability of great choices of turbines matched with all around quality parts that get the job done.
This kit provides a front mount intercooler, graciously sized intercooler piping that has been powder coated for durability. The 3.0inch downpipe exits the rear and bolts-on to any oem or aftermarket exhaust, while the piping up front is 2.5inch all around and comes with an intake system as well. High quality couplers and T-Bolt clamps are included to help seal in that pressure and keep you away from boost leaks. This kit is capable of producing moderate horsepower up to 800hp. The scalability is up to you and your build goals. We break down everything on this page, what it does and what you can expect. We are also available to answer any questions nearly 24/7 via live chat, email or phone.
Everything you need is included in this kit. You can bolt this kit on with basic tools and good patience and mechanical skills.
- Turbo Manifold is 304 stainless T3 turbo manifold w/ 44mm / 46mm V-band wastegate flange
- PTE or Garrett T3 Turbo (standard pricing includes journal bearing PTE turbo); S-cover (4.0″in/2.5″ out), T3 inlet / V-band outlet .82 A/R turbine housing
- PTE 46mm wastegate
- Tial Q 50mm BOV (Blow off valve)
- 3.0″ downpipe w/ flex section (bolts to OE or any OE like fitment exhausts)
- 600 hp core rated intercooler with billet end-tank (we have seen over 800 hp with this intercooler)
- Intercooler mount with crash beam
- 2.5" mandrel bent aluminum intercooler piping
- Stainless steel dump tube
- Oil feed, return lines and hardware
- Intake pipe w/ PRL Motorsports oiled filter
- Oiled breather filter
- Heavy-duty PRL Motorspots 4 ply silicone couplers
- T-bolt Clamps / Hose Clamps
- -3AN stainless braided clutch line
- DEI heat wrap and gold reflective tape
- All necessary hardware such as OBD1 style AIT w/ new plug, accessory relocation brackets, vacuum line, zip ties, etc
350hp-800hp (depending on which turbo you have selected)
Fitment: 9th Gen Civic 20012-2015 Honda Civic Si
2012 2013 2014 2015 Si Sedan & Si Coupe Models
Journal Bearing VS Ball Bearing:
Pretty simple, the ball bearing is more efficient so more power and quicker spool.
Gen 2 Series: Newer designs, lighter, better spooling more efficient.
.63 A/R (more Midrange)
.82 A/R (more Top-End)
Hondata Flashpro: Required
For tuning your car, must have.
4-Bar Map Sensor:
Required for over 10psi, stock map sensor doesnt read above that.
The Higher the injector the more headroom you have for more power.
Due to power this kit requires at least a 1000cc injector.
The higher the better, if your going for ultimate power pick the DW300
Otherwise they are all a sufficient upgrade over oem.
Precision Turbo Applications: Model // Horsepower
-- Journal Bearing --
Precision 5558 JB -- 590HP
Precision 5858 JB -- 600HP
Precision 5862 JB -- 640HP
Precision 6262 JB -- 675HP +($25.00)
Precision 6266 JB -- 695HP +($25.00)
Precision 6766 JB -- 900HP +($300.00)
-- Ball Bearing --
Precision 5558 BB -- 590HP +($600.00)
Precision 5858 BB -- 600HP +($600.00)
Precision 5862 BB -- 640HP +($600.00)
Precision 6262 BB -- 675HP +($650.00)
Precision 6766 BB -- 930HP +($1150.00)
-- Ball Bearing Gen 2 --
Precision 6062 BB -- 750HP Gen2 +($700.00)
Precision 6266 BB -- 800HP Gen2 +($700.00)
Precision 6466 BB -- 900HP Gen2 +($925.00)
Garret Turbo Applications
(GT VS GTX = GTX spools faster)
Garret GT3071R -- 480HP +($435.00)
Garret GT3076R -- 525HP +($435.00)
Garret GT3582R -- 675HP +($625.00)
Garret GTX3071R Gen2 -- 650HP +($700.00)
Garret GTX3076R Gen2 -- 750HP +($725.00)
Garret GTX3576R Gen2 -- 750HP +($975.00)
Garret GTX3582R Gen2 -- 850HP +($1000.00)
The best there is.
Posted by Kevin R on Dec 28th 2016
This is the best turbo kit for the 9th gen civic. Parts fit right, its the right setup, power builds quickly and the headroom is nearly limitless. These guys took care of my questions with ease that no one else could answer. There price was the best too and they were communicating with me often. No one else does that.